Langenlois’ tradition in viticulture goes back to the middle age and was practiced by its townspeople from that time on. Theresia and Johann Rosner bought the wine estate’s house in 1897 and seven years later the wine cellar where wine has been produced up to today. As of 1934 Leopoldine and Franz Rosner continued the family’s tradition and cultured the vines. 1958 Margarete and Franz Rosner took over the winery and expanded both, the cellar and the land. Since 1995 Renate and Norbert Rosner have been in charge and modernized the winery as well as extended the areas for vineyards.